Simplicity rules! We offer those things to help our assisted living residents get the most out of each day at Legacy Oaks. Our staff is here to provide the services that help residents address daily challenges, in a compassionate and caring environment.
Laundry and Linen Service
- Personal Assistance including Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, and Incontinence (if needed)
- On-site Physical Therapy Available
We’re all about activity—with assisted living programs specifically tailored to healthy living and keeping residents connected. From walking trails to fitness rooms to areas for gathering, things are always happening at Legacy Oaks.
- Scheduled Transportation
- Fitness Center
- Walking Trails
- Skype Lounge
- Beautifully Landscaped Courtyards
Things are cookin’ at Legacy Oaks of Midlothian! Our assisted living residents will enjoy dining options to suit all schedules and tastes, with chef-prepared meal plans offered each day and bistro options for those off-hour hunger pangs.
- Restaurant-Style Dining Three Times Daily
Traditional Dining Area
Casual Bistro Café Offering Light Snacks and Beverages Throughout the Day
- Outdoor Patio Area for Dining and Gathering
Private Dining Room Options